Packed with amazing facts and visual representations, this extraordinary book answers questions about the human body. Find out just what makes our bodies so incredible with enough blood and guts, intestines, and eyeballs to satisfy the most curious kids.
Filled with astounding facts and popping photography, this science book for kids 9 years and older makes the science of the human body exciting and fun. Inside you’ll find:
• 1,000 jaw-dropping, mind-blowing facts.
• Stunning images that help explain facts about the body in a way that kids can understand.
• Fast fact science boxes illustrated with engaging info graphics to cover essential info on how the body works.
• Additional photo stories on each spread, revealing something a bit more quirky and fun.
• Amazing pictures magnified many times show you parts of the body as you’ve never seen them before.
• Simple, easy-to-understand secondary artwork that makes the main images on each spread the stars of the show.
• Fun, accessible text written to excite and entertain the target age group and adults too!