The cleaner pacifier.
With the Pop 2.0, the nipple stays extended, even when baby takes a break. You can push the nipple until it locks into place and it only pops back into its protective bubble when it tumbles to the floor. (So it's easier for babe to keep it in their mouth, even when falling asleep.)
- Nipple stays extended, even when baby takes a break; pops back into its protective bubble when it tumbles to the floor.
- Safe and intuitive with a gentle pop back that mimics the natural teat.
- Won’t pop out of babe’s mouth.
- Minimal washing needed, think just a few times a day.
- 100% silicone. No lead, PVC, BPA, latex or phthalates.
- Recommended for babies 0 - 6 months (but it's certainly safe for older infants).
- Dishwasher safe.
An ethereal selection of shades that are opposites but somehow complementary.