Science meets fashion in this make-your-own tie-dye science lab. Tie-dye two fabric scrunchies and two pairs of socks using non-toxic red, blue, and yellow dyes. Mix them up to create all the colors of the rainbow — red, orange, yellow, green, blue, and purple! A full-color manual guides you through the steps for creating different types of groovy tie-dye patterns. Or invent your own method! Create your dye solution like a scientist by using the included measuring beaker. As you go, learn about the science and art of dyeing fabrics. Explore color mixing and learn about why your eye sees colors. Look fabulous in your new tie-dye gear and feel fabulous about all the knowledge you gained!
- Includes two scrunchies and two pairs of socks
- Includes three non-toxic dyes: red, yellow, and blue
- Includes a pair of gloves to protect your hands during the dyeing process
- Affordable and educational pick; great for gifting!
- The perfect afternoon activity that combines fun, creativity, and science lessons.
Piece Count: 24
Manual Pages: 4
Product Dimensions: 8.8 x 11 x 2.5 in
Product Weight: 1 lb
Manual Dimensions: 5.5 x 8.25 in