Named as such because you'll have to be one if you want to win.
Each player gets their own grid and a set of 9 uniquely shaped game pieces. At the start of the game, roll the seven dice and then each player places the "blocker" pieces onto their grid according to the coordinates printed on the dice.
Now the challenge begins!
Thinking as fast and as cleverly as possible, players must use their game pieces to fill in the open spaces of their grid.
The first player to complete their grid wins the game!
Discover who among your friends and family really is the ultimate genius with the intensely challenging Genius Square.
Recommeded for ages 6+
The Genius Square
- Game of arranging shapes onto a grid the fastest
- Encourages spatial reasoning skills, logic, problem-solving, critical thinking
- Roll the dice to determine where to place the blockers - There are 62,208 possibilities!
- Race to arrange your 9 game pieces onto your grid
- First to successfully place all their game pieces onto the grid wins the game
- Includes 2 Genius Square grids, 2 sets of nine colored shapes, 2 sets of 7 blocker pieces, set of 7 dice
- Detailed game rules and instructions included
- High-quality materials and construction - Lasting durability, exceptional gameplay